- What is Financial Independence?Financial independence is an economic indicator suggesting someone is no longer dependent on income generated from any type of job and that they are very flexible on the use of their own time already. People who already call themselves “financially independent” are already capable of getting their most basic needs with a more passive source of income.
- How Christmas is celebrated in SpainEver wonder how Christmas is celebrated in Spain? Let’s take a look on some interesting facts about Christmas in Spain.
- Reasons Why Real Estate Is a Good InvestmentTrying to invest in something? Where? How did you choose your investment? Or are you still weighing your options? I hope real estate is part of that list. If so, you may want to read below and hopefully you can get a point or two that will help you in finalizing your decision. Actually,
- Welcome to Marbella summer!If you and your family are considering taking the leap and moving abroad, one of the first things you will need to think about is how you will be spending the holidays! And did you know that summer is considered one of the most loved holidays of all time? So how would you spend your
- 5 Tips For Buying a Vacation HomeStill can’t decide if you want to own a vacation home? Here are some steps that we suggest you take to make sure that your dream vacation home will not turn into a nightmare. 1. Choose the Location Carefully Why do I want it? This is a very important question that you need to answer